The food guides your experience.
No matter the size or type of event you envision—we will collaborate to make your custom catered event perfect. First, we talk about food and customize the ideal menu. Then we thoughtfully define every detail to ensure the experience shines. When the event time arrives, we take care of everything so you can enjoy your party.
- Corporate Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Outdoor Events
- Holiday Events
- Fund Raisers
- Board Meetings
- Engagement Celebrations
- Social Events
- Custom menus
- Bar / beverage service
- Tableware and specialty linens
- Floor plan
- Lighting design
- Lounge furniture
Where do we start?
- Let us know you are interested in Left Coast Catering by completing the request form including your event date, location and guest count.
- We will contact you and discuss topics such as your taste preferences, nature of event and budget.
- Once we have gathered your information we will create an initial proposal.
- Once the proposal meets your approval we request a 50% deposit and a credit card on file to secure our services.
- We will schedule a site inspection to determine your exact needs. Following your event your final balance will be billed.
- You and your guests walk away from the best party you’ve ever had!
What does it cost?
Full service events start at $3500.00. This is not a package price as each event is customized but typically include food, labor, basic rentals, production and gratuity. We also offer drop off services for informal events Monday through Friday starting at $500.00 plus a delivery fee based on location.
What are the costs involved?
Rentals such as tables, chairs, linen, china, glassware. Onsite labor, bar set-up, 20% production fee and tax.
Are there any additional fees I should be aware of?
Flowers, decor, and alcohol are an additional charge.
Do you have a minimum number of staff required for an event?
We require a minimum of two staff people for a full service event and have a 5-hour minimum for each person.
What is the production charge?
The 20% production fee is based on the food, beverage and labor total, which covers gratuity for our staff, as well as the administrative and production time leading up to your event.
Why is there tax on everything?
California Board of Equalization requires sales tax on all services.
How long have you been around?
Left Coast Catering got its start working in the Silicon Valley in 1994 catering private dinners for some of the top executives. Since then we have grown into a full service catering company that has accommodated events of up to 1,500 guests.
How does billing work?
We require a 50% deposit, a credit card on file and a signed contract in order to save the date. Final balance is due the day of the event. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
Are you fully insured?
We carry 2 million dollars of liability insurance and workman's compensation. Give us a call to discuss your event.
Where is Left Coast Catering located?
Left Coast Catering is a San Francisco based catering company. Our address is 1400 Yosemite Ave., San Francisco, CA. We offer custom event catering throughout the Bay Area.